Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Ordering should be done via email using the form on the Contact Page. If you do not have email, you may also order by telephoning or faxing the order to (714) 573-1543.
If you have any questions or wish any further information, please send me an email using the form contained on the Contact Page, or call Bellejars at (714) 573-1543.
I will get back to you to discuss your order if I have questions. After the order is finalized, I will send a confirmation email and Invoice.
CASH PAYMENT WILL BE EXPECTED UPON RECEIPT OF THE ITEM(S).
(*Groves Residents may pay by check*)
Please include the following information in your email or fax:
- Name of the Item you wish to order and the amount;
- Please list every different item on a separate line;
- Let me know if you will be picking the item(s) up or wish to have them delivered;
- Do you need the item by a certain date?
- Your name, address, PHONE NUMBER and the EMAIL ADDRESS where you want replies to be sent;
- Any and all questions you may have.
Oatmeal, Bacon and Peanut Butter Bones
For Dog Biscuits, please also include the following information:
- When available, please let me know if you want your biscuits to be soft or crunchy;
- For items that come in different sizes, please let me know the size you wish to order.
BAKERY ITEMS AND DESSERTS
Cranberry Christmas Cake
As all bakery and dessert items are made fresh, just email me what you would like me to prepare and I will get back to you to we discuss your needs and the timing of your order. Remember, if you don’t see what you want on my Bakery Items Page, it doesn’t mean I can’t make it. Just ask!