Over the years, I have prepared just about every dessert there is. The only desserts I don’t enjoy making are fancy layer cakes and cupcakes. I do, however, make at least a dozen varieties of delicious Bundt cakes. So there is no way to list everything I make. Instead, I am listing, below, the most commonly requested items and the dessert categories I am familiar with. If you do not see what you want, just email me and ask if I can make the dessert you DO want. Chances are very good that I can!
With the exception of some cookie doughs and loaf cakes/breads, bakery and other dessert items do not fare well in the freezer. For that reason, I only prepare desserts when I have an order. Wherever possible, please place your order at least a week before you need it to be delivered or you want to pick it up. If you want to pick up your order, I will let you know as soon as it is ready. Deliveries are guaranteed within two days of preparation.
Please order holiday items—especially pies—as early as possible before you need them. Orders are guaranteed on a first-come-first-served basis and, because they are fresh, I don’t want you to be disappointed!
Sorry, I do not cook anything Vegan.
Double Crumb Peach
- Fruit Pies (Seasonal fruits like Apple, Peach and Berry)
- Three crust varieties: Double Crust, Crumb and Lattice
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie (fresh pumpkin only available in the Fall)
- Pecan Pie/Almond Pie
- Cream Pies (Coconut, Banana)
Many different varieties including Chocolate and Lemon.
FRUIT COBBLER AND CRISPS
Using seasonal fruits like berries, apple and peach.
Fresh Peach Vanilla Bundt Cake
I do all kinds of different Bundt Cakes so if not listed, just ask.
- Double Chocolate Bundt with Chocolate Ganache
- Caramel Apple Bundt with Caramel drizzle
- Apple Spice Bundt
- Snickerdoodle Bundt
- Fresh Peach, Vanilla (Seasonal) with Peach Nectar infusion drizzle
- Upside Down (Many varieties including Classic Pineapple, Cranberry & Pear)
- Classic Cheesecake (Many other flavor varieties including Dulce de Lech and Choc. Chip. Just ask!)
- Vanilla Pound
- Sour Cream Coffee
SWEET BREADS AND ZUCCHINI BREADS
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Double Chocolate Zucchini
- Lemon Zucchini
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
- Cornbread (several varieties)
Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies
This is only a sampling of all the cookies I make.
- Fruit Shortbread Bars (fig, Strawberry, Raspberry, peach. Fruits are seasonal)
- Toffee Bars
- 7 layer Magic Bars
- Peanutty Pie Crust Clusters (Pillsbury Bake-Off winner)
- Gingerbread Cookie Bars
- Snowball Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip “Muffin Top” Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Almond Meal Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Trifles (I can make a trifle with just about any flavors or fruits you want)
- Bread Puddings (with sauce)
GLUTEN FREE/LOW SUGAR OR SUGAR FREE
Almond Meal Crust
Because I like to eat a high protein/low carb diet myself, I do cook with alternative flours (coconut etc.) and nut meals (almond etc.). Some of the pies can be made with an almond meal crust. I do make one gluten free cookie. I have some Paleo dessert recipes.
If requested, I can make sugar free or low sugar versions of many of the recipes. If you are on a sugar free diet, however, you know that they will not be as delicious!
Cranberry Christmas Cake
For holiday desserts Click Here.